Saturday 11 September 2010

Best laid plans....

When spontaneity was being handed out to those who just happened to drop by I was obviously busy tidying my sock drawer. Yes, it can be a bit of a drag not being able to do things on the spur of the moment, but at least when I do get around to doing them the preparation before hand means I'm usually equipped for every eventuality.

The downside comes when your plans get obliterated by fate. 

I'd had great plans for last week. September sunshine was seeping in to every corner of my workroom, filling it with light and me with an energy and desire to make that had been missing throughout the summer. I had it all worked out in my head, what bag would be made on which day and how much time could be given to working on new designs. Unfortunately while the sunshine lasted my energy didn't. 

I only managed to get these two bags completed.   


An 'A' line bag that tucks neatly under your arm
 Bold floral lining
Bag detail

Messenger with asymmetric  flap

Detachable brooch



Guess I'll just have to re-adjust my plans for next week. It's not called spontaneity, it's called contingency ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...